As a donor you are a vital part of fulfilling our mission. Thank you for joining our volunteers and community partners to help END of homelessness and the END of poverty for young people in our community. There are endless ways to support us in our mission; here are just a few!
- Donate to our cause – Financial donations of all sizes are welcome. All donations are tax deductible. For more information or assistance with your donation, please contact our fund development office at 612.252.1283 or email email@example.com.
- Host a donation drive – At YouthLink, one of the ways we serve our youth is through the clothing closet and food shelf. We’re always looking for donations of teen-appropriate, cold-weather clothing, hygiene products and nonperishable food items.
- Make an in kind donation – we also welcome many in kind donations, from cutlery to bedding to children’s toys.
- Host a party in your home to benefit YouthLink - share YouthLink’s mission while you enjoy a night in with friends and family.
- Volunteer – we have many volunteer opportunities for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds.
Be sure to click on the Get Involved button above for more details!