Donate Items Donating new, or gently used, items is another way to support homeless youth in our community.
We are grateful for all your support, donations and gifts that we have been receiving each year. Thank you for being kind, generous and amazing!
If you have questions about donations, please contact KaMia Watson at Watson@youthlinkmn.org or 612-252-1206.
Current Donation Wish List:
- Please note that we are no longer able to accept the donations of winter clothing
- With the ongoing construction on our site at this time we are able to accept only a limited number of donations of gently used or new springclothing. If you would like to schedule a drop-off time or plan a donation drive please contact KaMia Watson at Watson@youthlinkmn.org or call 612-252-1206
- New bras and underwear (all sizes, men’s only boxer briefs, women’s any style)
- Please note that we are not able to take gently used underwear and socks.
- New backpacks
- Gift cards, $10.00 value (Aldi gift cards for groceries would be especially helpful)
Please also check our Amazon Wish List for easy-to-order and easy-to-deliver items here, and our Target Gift List for easy-to-deliver gift cards here.
The list of items we are not able to take at this time:
- Hygiene care products, travel size (tooth paste, shampoo, conditioner soap/body wash)
- Hygiene care products, full size of any kind (full size is too heavy to carry in a backpack and takes up a lot of space)
- New or used socks
- Laundry Detergent
- Furniture (except by approval: please contact Jelena for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Electronics of any kind
- Broken, torn or stained items of any kind
- Used toys and stuffed animals
- Children’s clothing for ages 5-15
- Baby diapers