YouthLink Gala Stand Up for Youth
More than 1,700 young people without a safe, stable home are served by YouthLink annually. Over 90% of them are Black, Indigenous, People of Color, and LGBTQIA+. We ask you to Stand Up for Youth who are experiencing homelessness today. They need you to hear their stories, understand their challenges, and help them achieve their dreams.
Join us for our virtual gala on Thursday, September 10, 2020, at 7:00 pm CST. Funds raised will help further our mission to support and empower young people on their journey to stable housing and self-reliance. We’ll have performances, live and silent auction, and opportunities to donate.
Sponsor the Stand Up for Youth Gala
There are a variety of sponsorship levels available. View the sponsorship package here. To secure your sponsorship please contact Karen Rose, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-252-1226.
- Presenting Sponsor – $20,000 provides a housing advocate to support youth in navigating stable, affordable long-term housing
- Platinum Sponsor – $15,000 supports a young person’s journey from homelessness to stable housing through our programs for six months
- Gold Sponsor – $10,000 could provide six months of rental assistance in stable, affordable housing for two young people
- Music Sponsor – $5,000 provides a security deposit for four young people seeking housing
- Silver Sponsor – $2,500 provides GED testing for 12 young people to both practice and complete their GED
- Virtual Table Sponsor – $1,250 provides laptops to six young people for remote learning, job applications, and connection to their YouthLink opportunity navigators during COVID-19
And that’s just the start. There is so much more work to be done and we know that we can’t do it without you.
If you still have questions, please contact Contact Karen Rose, email@example.com, or 612-252-1226.