Donate Items Donating new, or gently used, items is another way to support homeless youth in our community.
We are grateful for all your support, donations and gifts that we have been receiving each year. Thank you for being kind, generous and amazing!
If you have questions about donations, please contact KaMia Watson at Watson@youthlinkmn.org.
The list of items we are able to accept at this time:
For the Drop-In Center:
- Gently used or new season-appropriate clothing (all sizes both men and women)
- Winter gear: coats, scarves, hats, and gloves
- Socks (NEW ONLY)
- Bras (NEW ONLY, all sizes)
- Men’s and Women’s underwear (NEW ONLY, all sizes)
- Travel size hygiene care products: body wash, culturally appropriate shampoo & conditioner, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, razors, shaving cream
- Menstrual products
- Combs and bristle brushes (NEW ONLY)
- Gift cards $10.00 value (i.e. Cub Foods, Aldi, Speedway, Holiday, Target, Walmart, Subway, etc.)
- Baby diapers and wipes
- Children’s clothing for ages 5-15
For site-based and housing sites:
- Welcome baskets for housing: for the list of items please contact KaMia Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laundry detergent
- Dish drainers
- Bath and hand towels
- Baking sheets
Please also check our Amazon Wish List for easy-to-order and easy-to-deliver items here, and our Target Gift List for easy-to-deliver gift cards here.
The list of items we are not able to accept at all:
- Broken, torn, or stained items of any kind
- Used bras, underwear, or socks
- Electronics of any kind
- Used toys and stuffed animals
- Furniture (except by approval: please contact KaMia for more information at email@example.com)