Donate Items Donating new, or gently used, items is another way to support homeless youth in our community.
We are grateful for all your support, donations and gifts that we have been receiving each year. Thank you for being kind, generous and amazing!
If you have questions about donations, please contact KaMia Watson at Watson@youthlinkmn.org.
The list of items we are able to accept at this time:
- Gently used or new season appropriate clothing (all sizes both men and women)
- Bras (NEW ONLY, all sizes) URGENT NEED
- Men’s and Women’s underwear (NEW ONLY, all sizes) URGENT NEED
- Gift cards $10.00 value (i.e. Cub Foods, Aldi, S.A., Holiday, Target, Walmart, Subway ect.)
- Baby diapers and wipes
- Welcome baskets for housing: for the list of items please contact KaMia Watson at email@example.com
- Laundry Detergent
- Travel size hygiene products: deodorant; shaving cream; razors
We are currently working on a special project: Child Care Area revamp. If you would like to help us collect items for this project please visit bit.ly/YouthLinkDaycare
Please also check our Amazon Wish List for easy-to-order and easy-to-deliver items here, and our Target Gift List for easy-to-deliver gift cards here.
The list of items we are not able to accept at this time:
- Travel size hygiene products: body wash; shampoo; conditioner ; lotion, tooth brushes, toothpaste
- Socks (NEW ONLY)
- Full size hygiene care products of any kind (full size is too heavy to carry in a backpack and takes up a lot of space)
- Children’s clothing for ages 5-15
- Feminine hygiene products
The list of items we are not able to accept at all:
- Broken, torn or stained items of any kind
- Used bras, underwear or socks
- Electronics of any kind
- Used toys and stuffed animals
- Furniture (except by approval: please contact KaMia for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org)