Donate Items Donating new, or gently used, items is another way to support homeless youth in our community.
We are grateful for all your support, donations and gifts that we have been receiving each year. Thank you for being kind, generous and amazing!
If you have questions about donations, please contact KaMia Watson at Watson@youthlinkmn.org or 612-252-1206.
The list of items we are able to accept at this time:
- Gently used or new winter clothing (all sizes both men and women)
- Bras (NEW ONLY, all sizes)
- Men’s and Women’s underwear (NEW ONLY, all sizes)
- Travel size hygiene products (i.e. deodorant; body wash; lotion, tooth brushes, toothpaste)
- Gift cards $10.00 value (i.e. Cub Foods, Aldi, S.A., Holiday, Target, Walmart, Subway ect.)
- Baby diapers and wipes
- Welcome baskets for St. Barnabas apartments: please go to our Amazon Wish List for details.
Please also check our Amazon Wish List for easy-to-order and easy-to-deliver items here, and our Target Gift List for easy-to-deliver gift cards here.
The list of items we are not able to accept at this time:
- Full size hygiene care products of any kind (full size is too heavy to carry in a backpack and takes up a lot of space)
- New or used socks
- Children’s clothing for ages 5-15
- Feminine hygiene products
The list of items we are not able to accept at all:
- Broken, torn or stained items of any kind
- Electronics of any kind
- Used toys and stuffed animals
- Laundry Detergent
- Furniture (except by approval: please contact KaMia for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org)