Invite a Speaker Inviting a staff member or youth speaker to speak to your group is a great way to introduce others to the work we do.
Invite a speaker from YouthLink to your event. We have staff members and young people who speak on a wide range of topics including:
- General YouthLink and Youth Opportunity Center information and the state of homeless youth in Minnesota
- The importance of basic needs access in a young person’s journey
- The importance of educational and employment pathways for young people experiencing homelessness
- Housing options and barriers for young people
- The importance of mental and physical health and wellness care for youth
- Youth stories and examples of barriers faced and successes achieved
If you’re interested in learning more about hosting a speaker in your office, school, or faith community, please contact Danae Hudson at email@example.com.