Drop-In Center & Basic Needs At YouthLink, we know that homelessness isn’t a final destination.
Wherever you are in your journey, the staff at YouthLink’s Drop-In Center can help you take the next step. Our Drop-In Center is a safe, non-judgmental place for youth, 16-24 years old, from all backgrounds, races, and genders.
What can we help you do?
- Meet your basic needs – hot meals, showers, hygiene supplies
- Connect with GED support services
- Get clean clothes in our clothing closet
- Access washers and dryers for laundry
- Connect with job search and employment assistance
- Meet with Drop-In Center staff to help you figure out next steps
- Assist you with getting a photo ID
- Access computers, phones, and mail
- Work with Hennepin County on eligibility support services
- Find shelter or look into housing options
- Access our onsite health clinic and health care support
- Talk to someone about any mental health needs
- Find support at our men’s, women’s, or LGBTQ OUT! group
Still have questions? Give our front desk staff a call at 612-252-1200 or email email@example.com.
Our Drop-In Center is located at 41 N. 12th Street in downtown Minneapolis. Our hours are:
- For youth 22-24
- Tuesday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Friday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- For youth 16-21
- Tuesday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Friday, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- AM Drop-in is closed on Wednesdays. However, individual services are available by appointment. Community dinner is from 4pm to 5:30pm.
Our Drop-In Center is a safe space where youth can continue their journeys out of homelessness. We are one block away from stops on bus routes 4, 6, 9, 12, 141, and 698.
Visit our Drop-In Center >
See highlights from last year's graduation ceremony and learn more about just one way YouthLink can help you accomplish your goals.
Watch the video >
24/7 Emergency Services, Call 651-291-0211
Meet Mim Minor's Transition Coach
“I like seeing youth realize their value and potential. Young people need more credit for how creative, persistent, and resilient they are when navigating their journeys.”
Meet our staff >